Creative graphic design-need for beautiful images
Creative graphic design is the act of expressing an object with a pen in hand or on a computer. Computer-designed designs are more beautiful here than hand-drawn graphics. Every day, we take for granted the subtle artistic things around us. But every magazine has a set of hidden, exit signs or textbook design ideas that influence our perceptions.
American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA), graphic design is defined, “The art and practice of planning and projecting ideas and experiences with visual and textual content.
Type of Design:
Animation graphics can be designed starting from print. There are different types of graphics. As follows:
- Graphic design.
- Website design
- Animation graphics
- Experience design
Creative Graphic Design Elements:
Creative graphic design photos, images, logos symbols, and text design. These designs are made up of different elements. Mention below:
Type of Picture Format:
- PSD: Photoshop Document.
- BMP: Bitmap Image.
- GIF: Graphics Interchange Format.
- JPEG: Joint Photographic Experts Group.
- PNG: Photographic Network Group.
- PDF: Portable Document Format.
To create an image circle:
- Image Open
- Circle Select and past
- Edit menu-
- Free Transform path click
- Circle position complete
- Enter Keypress.
- In circle-
- Mouse the right button click
- Make selection click
- Feather Radius 0 and ok click
- Select menu click
- Inverse click
- Edit click—
- Clear click
- Last De-select (ctrl+D or select menu—deselect click)
To create a GIF picture:
- Same size picture – create.
- File – Scripts – load files into the stack – click
- Brows – Picture select – open click
- OK click
- windows menu – Animation click
- Right icon – click – make frames from layers – click
- Down arrow click – time set (2.0 second)
- Forever click – Forever set
- File menu – Save for web & Devices – click.
- GIF select – Save click
- Picture name type and save click
To Fixed cross Head:
- Open picture.
- Create a duplicate layer.
- Select the duplicate layer
- Elliptical Marquee Tools click
- Select head of the picture
- Edit menu – Free Transform Click or Ctrl+T
- Do street by mouse.
- Enter press.
- Deselected (Select menu – Deselect click or Ctrl+D)